Kelly Slater Bamboo Lacquered Gallery Art and Set
Imagine your toes in the sand with waves on your wall. Made from environmentally responsible bamboo, this handmade artwork is exclusively designed with 11-time world surfing champ Kelly Slater.
A San Diego native, surf photographer Todd Glaser journeys the world pursuing his passion for photography, surfing and traveling. He regularly captures Kelly Slater on the waves, and they both share a genuine love for the ocean. These images of Kelly were shot at Cloudbreak, one of Kelly’s favorite waves in the world, located off the coast of Tavarua, Fiji and in a beautiful yet rarely surfed area known as Tavarua Rights as well as in Baha California, Mexico, which boasts more than 1,000 miles of surfable coastline.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- D-ring mounted.
- Handmade of bamboo.
- Sold individually or as set of 6.
- Dimensions + Care
- Set Wave: 9" wide x 18" high
- Tide is High: 9" wide x 18" high
- Pipeline: 12" wide x 18" high
- Reef Break: 12" wide x 18" high
- Palm Trees: 18" square
- The Peak: 24" wide x 18" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.