Burton Jussi Oksanen Canada Wall Mural
Stay energized and inspired when you’re off the mountain with our powder-packed Burton Wall Murals. This eye-catching action shot captures Burton snowboarder Jussi Oksanen taking flight in the sun-soaked Canadian backcountry. A decade-plus in the game is like a lifetime in some sports, but Jussi Oksanen hasn’t just survived, he has stayed at the professional forefront. In between grabbing magazine covers and stomping backcountry rotations in all directions, Jussi has racked up his share of contest highlights, including four X Games medals and podiums at major contests such as the Air and Style, World Championships, US Open and European Open.
- 4' x 4'
- Printed with water-based ink on a durable nonadhesive panel.
- Matte finish eliminates glare on the surface.
- Top and bottom rails ensure a smooth and easy hang.
- 4' x 4'
- Dimensions + Care
- Art canvas is nonwoven 66% polypropylene, 25% polyester, 9% viscose.
- Aluminum tube and hanger.
- Water-based ink.
- Includes metal hanger and end caps for mounting.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of any adhesive-backed products (tape, stickers, etc.) on the mural’s surface.
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.