Designed with the same great details as the rest of our Chelsea Collection but at a smaller size and price, this heirloom-inspired desk features turned legs and decorative molding. The hutch adds plenty of room for school or beauty supplies, or a mix of both.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Built from hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features our Chelsea signatures: intricate molding, bun feet and antique-bronze hardware.
- Finished by hand in our PBteen White, a classic off-white paint, or gently distressed Cottage Grey.
- Also offered in Simply White, which is a flat white paint, and our most true clean flat white finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk comes with a center drawer to store your study essentials.
- Hutch (sold separately) includes two drawers and a partitioned tray for smaller items.
- Desk + Hutch: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30.5" high