Need Help? Call 1.866.472.4001
Classic Dottie Rug
Made of pure wool, our hand-tufted Dottie rug is made to last. Crafted to our highest standards, it’s soft underfoot and will wear well through years of use. With its crisp white dots on a vibrant background, it gives your space a burst of cheer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand tufted of 100% wool with looped acrylic pile.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas with odorless synthetic latex.
- Synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, and can be safer for people who are allergic to proteins.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 2.5' wide x 7' long (30" wide x 84" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Do not fold or put in airtight bag.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed; do not cry clean.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.