Classic details – from turned legs and finials to curved moldings – give this new, expertly crafted bed the graceful look of an antique.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solid wood; panels are made of wood and veneers.
- Trundle frame is made of iron.
- Finish is hand-applied in a multi-step process. PBteen White is a classic off-white paint.
- Also offered in Simply White, which is a flat white paint and our most true clean white finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features turned legs and finials, curved headboard and footboard and delicate moldings.
- Use with our underbed bins (sold separately) for extra storage beneath the bed.
- Bed can be used with or without a box spring. If you would like to use a bed skirt, a box spring is required.
- Queen size bed has center legs for additional support and cannot accommodate a trundle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- For best results, place our Rug Pad (sold separately) between the platform and mattress to prevent sliding; the 5 x 8' pad can be trimmed to fit all mattress sizes.
- Simple assembly required.
- Add the trundle and trundle mattress (both sold separately) to Twin and Full size beds for instant sleepover space.
- Bed and Trundle are sold separately.
- Trundle recommended for use with twin bed.