Need Help? Call 1.866.472.4001
Customize-It Project Metal A-Frame Desk
$999 – $1,049
This spacious desk stores everything for the task at hand. Two lift-up tops reveal corkboards and multiple compartments. It’s set on a sturdy welded-metal base to create a study setup that’s perfect for projects, crafts and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Desktop is crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame and finished in Simply White or our rich Tuscan stain.
- Simply White finished desktop is crafted of solid poplar, MDF, basswood veneer and cork.
- Tuscan-finished desktop is crafted of solid pine, MDF, pine veneer and cork.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- A-frame legs are made of welded iron and finished in Antique Bronze.
- Project Desktop offers a versatile space full of features including cork boards, cubbies with adjustable dividers, storage under the desktop, and a slot to hold your tablet for viewing.
- Project Desk: 58" wide x 23.75" deep x 30.75" high
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 58" wide x 23.75" deep x 30.75" high
- Weight: 100 pounds
- Overall: 58" wide x 23.75" deep x 3.75" thick
- Corkboard (2): 11.75" wide x 19.75" high
- Side Cubby Without Removable Dividers (2): 14.25" wide x 21.75" deep x 2" high
- Middle Cubby: 25" wide x 10.75" deep x 2" high
- Metal A-frame Legs (2): 16" wide x 21.5" deep x 27" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 4.5" high
- Seating Clearance: 23.25" wide x 27" high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.
You May Also Need
Acrylic Desk Mat
The Emily & Meritt Scallop Statement Pinboard
Study Wall Boards - White Frame Triple
Set of Three
Study Wall Boards - Dark Espresso Frame Triple
Set of Three