Diamond Dunes Rug
Handwoven of yarn-dyed, pure New Zealand wool, this quality rug is made to bring long-lasting style to your space. A watercolor-inspired background and a timeless geometric pattern combine for a visual and textural accent. With the backing made of recycled cotton, it’s a natural choice for your space.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Backed with pure recycled cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed; do not dry clean.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.