Kantha Cloth Floor Pillow, Cool
Traditional Indian hand embroidery on brilliant fabrics creates these standout pillows. Each is made from hand-selected, recycled fabrics once used in saris, and displays a unique print in vivid blue, green and purple hues.
- 28" diameter
- Made from fabric found on our global travels.
- Features pom-pom detailing.
- Zipper closure.
- No two are alike.
- Dimensions + Care
- Kantha is a traditional Indian embroidery technique that has been practiced for centuries and is recognized for its intricately stitched designs.
- Spot clean only with a damp white cloth.
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, washing and professional cleaning are not recommended.
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for delivery of in-stock items. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
PBdorm Ship to Store is now available! Go here for details and we will ship your PBdorm order to a Williams Sonoma Inc. store near your college for pick up.
- Final Sale
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $0.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for any final sale items cannot be canceled.