Kantha Cloth Lumbar Pillow Cover, Cool
Traditional Indian hand embroidery on brilliant fabrics creates these standout pillow covers. Made from hand-selected, recycled fabrics once used in saris, each displays a unique pattern in vivid blue, green and purple hues.
- 12 x 24"
- Made from fabric found on our global travels.
- Features pom-pom detailing.
- Zipper closure.
- Fabric colors include a range of cool tones.
- No two are alike.
- Insert sold separately.
Mix + match our bedding to create your own unique look with our Design Your Own Bed Tool.
- Kantha is a traditional Indian embroidery technique that has been practiced for centuries and is recognized for its intricately stitched designs.
- Spot clean only with a damp white cloth.
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, washing and professional cleaning are not recommended.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.