Kantha Cloth Sham, Warm
Euro Sham (Sold Separately)
Created with fabrics hand selected in India, our Kantha shams exhibit the intricate designs of traditional Indian embroidery. Each is entirely unique, and features a different print in vivid orange, pink and red hues.
- 26" square
- Made from fabric found on our global travels.
- Zipper closure.
- Fabric colors include a range of warm tones.
- No two are alike.
- Insert sold separately.
- Kantha is a traditional Indian embroidery technique that has been practiced for centuries and is recognized for its intricately stitched designs.
- Spot clean only with a damp white cloth.
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, washing and professional cleaning are not recommended.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.