Kantha Cloth Sham, Warm
Created with fabrics hand selected in India, our Kantha shams exhibit the intricate designs of traditional Indian embroidery. Each is entirely unique, and features a different print in vivid orange, pink and red hues.
- 26" square
- Made from fabric found on our global travels.
- Zipper closure.
- Fabric colors include a range of warm tones.
- No two are alike.
- Insert sold separately.
- Dimensions + Care
- Kantha is a traditional Indian embroidery technique that has been practiced for centuries and is recognized for its intricately stitched designs.
- Spot clean only with a damp white cloth.
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, washing and professional cleaning are not recommended.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 4 to 5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate
- Final Sale
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $0.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for any final sale items cannot be canceled.