Kantha Cloth Beanbag, Cool
Created with fabrics hand selected in India, our kantha beanbags exhibit the intricate designs of traditional Indian embroidery. Each of these displays a unique pattern in vivid blue, green and purple hues.
- 41" diameter
- Plush beanbag insert is eco-friendly and filled with 30% recycled polystyrene.
- Slipcover (sold separately) is sewn of fabrics that have been hand selected in India.
- Slipcover and insert are available individually or as a set.
- Insert is not intended for use without a slipcover.
- Due to the unique qualities of the fabrics no two beanbags are alike.
- Overall: 41" diameter
- Fill: 13.5 cubic feet
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Kantha is a traditional Indian embroidery technique that has been practiced for centuries and is recognized for its intricately stitched designs.
- Recycled fill may contain a mix of dark and light beads. This is perfectly normal and safe.
- The zipper on the beanbag insert has been sealed to protect the fill and ensure lasting quality.
- Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth.
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, washing and professional cleaning are not recommended.
- This is not machine washable.
- Spot clean with damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Do not wash or dry-clean.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.