Gear-Up Black Zebra Backpack
Gear up for school days and adventures with our best-built bag yet. It's made of water-resistant polyester and features bound stitching to make it ultra-durable. With plenty of compartments and a port for headphone wires, this colorful backpack allows you to take all your stuff (and your music) wherever you go.
- 12" wide x 6.5" deep x 17" high
- Made of rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester giving your backpack durability that will last.
- Padded back straps are adjustable for a personalized fit.
- Features roomy pockets inside and out to help keep you organized.
- Includes a padded pocket to protect your laptop.
- Elastic mesh pocket on each side, perfect for holding a water bottle.
- Includes an MP3 holder with a port for headphone wires so you can take your music with you.
- Two front zipper pockets feature an ID holder, plus a spot for your calculator and writing tools.
- Backpacks have two durable straps for easy carrying.
- Includes two D-rings, placed in the front and back, to hold your keys, water bottle, or lunch bag.
- Includes a front bungee cord for holding your coat.
- Make it your own; choose from 24 different fonts and colors to personalize your backpack.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 12" wide x 6.5" deep x 17" high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 3" wide x 15–32" long
- Cubic Capacity: 1138.5 cubic inches
- Large: 13" wide x 4-6.5" deep x 16.5" high
- Medium: 10.25" wide x .5" deep x 12" high
- Small: 8.5" wide x .75" deep x 8" high
- MP3 Pocket: 7.5" wide x 3.5" high
- Side Pocket (2): 4.5" wide x 7.5" high
- Large Interior Pocket: 12.5" wide x 13.5" high
- Adjustable straps and padded back panels ensure a comfortable fit.
- Tough fabric shoulder straps and nylon zippers stand up to years of use.
- Detailed with reflective threads for safety.
- Double zippers make it easy to access the contents.
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.