Stay cool while you sleep with the latest in mattress technology, made exclusively for PBteen. Three layers of support work together to prevent overheating, so you sleep at your optimal temperature every night.
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 11.5" high
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 11.5" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10.5" high
- Luxurious mattress features an exclusive liquid-gel-enhanced memory foam.
- Comes with a 20-year limited warranty.
- Made in America
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 11.5" high
- Coil Count: 490
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 11.5" high
- Coil Count: 665
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10.5" high
- Coil Count: 814
- Weight: 71 pounds
- The quilted layer has SmartSurface™, which works to provide enhanced cooling comfort right at the sleep surface. First, the Cool Balance® fabric technology helps regulate temperature swings that can disrupt sleep. Then a plush layer of Antimicrobial Body Loft® fiber provides enhanced cushioning while wicking away moisture that can cause uncomfortable heat build up. It combines FireBlocker® for added safety and layers of Serta® PillowSoft™ Foam, which cushions the body and relieves pressure points, and works to reduce tossing and turning for a more restful sleep.
- Layers of the extra-soft Serta® PillowSoft™ Foam gently contours the body to provide enhanced cushioning while the ZoneActive™ 5-Zone Foam Topper has five zones of alternating comfort and support work to evenly distribute your body's weight. Cool Twist™ Gel Memory Foam, an exclusive liquid-gel-enhanced memory foam, is designed to help move heat away from your body, promoting a balanced sleep temperature.
- 814 Free Flex® Innerspring with Custom Support® and Total® Edge Foam Encasement is a patented and exclusive innerspring design that helps promote proper back support by combining the legendary support and stability of Serta’s continuous-coil technology with our advanced TrueSense™ coil design. Our Custom Support® design provides up to 25% more support in the center third of the innerspring. Plus, a custom-designed version of our Total Edge® Foam Encasement makes the mattress compatible with an adjustable foundation and helps to prevent roll-off or sag at the edge of the mattress.
- Serta’s StabL-Base® Foundation is designed specifically to enhance the durability and performance of your Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress so you can sleep better for years to come. Made with extremely durable steel, it isolates the impact of one sleep partner’s movements on the other, so each sleeps soundly with fewer disturbances. The StabL-Base Foundation provides consistent support across the bottom of your Perfect Sleeper mattress for lasting strength and optimal mattress performance.
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. The use of a mattress protector is recommended.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.