Sleep + Study® Loft
Sturdy, stylish and fun to decorate, our Sleep + Study Loft Bed has everything you need all in one charming package. It features a loft bed over a compact desk with ample storage space, including shelving on both sides and a sturdy dovetail drawer that glides out smoothly. The frame and ladder are made from sturdy kiln-dried wood and come in a variety of paint and stain options to fit you style. A 53"-tall corkboard lines one edge of the loft bed – ideal for notes, homework assignments, photos and extra decorative touches. With our mini or medium bins added to the shelves, you can enjoy plentiful storage and keep everything you need within reach.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Sturdy kiln dried wooden frame for durability.
- Safety stops on drawers and pullout work surfaces.
- Waxed wood glides for smooth sliding drawers.
- Open cubbies for extra storage with easy access.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- English dovetailed drawers.
- Simply white finish is bright and smooth.
- Dark espresso and chestnut finishes add character.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 71" wide x 79.5" long x 73" high.
- Desktop center measures 49.5" wide x 36.5" deep.
- Desktop wings measure 23" wide x 24.5" deep.
- Legroom measures 19.5" wide x 42" deep x 29.5" high.
- Dimensions + Care
- 82" wide x 36.5" deep x 30.5" high
- 58" of wall space needed along each wall
- Desktop center measures 49.5" wide x 36.5" deep
- Desktop wings (2) measure 23" wide x 24.5" deep
- Legroom measures 19.5" wide x 42" deep x 29.5" high
- 18" wide x 22.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Pullout surface measures 14" wide x 16" deep
- Cubby interior (1) measures 16" wide x 22" deep x7" high
- Drawer interiors (2) measure 13" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Drawers extend 11"
- Clearance below desk measure 2.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the desk with a dry, soft cloth to clean
- Do not use abrasives or household cleaners
- Shipping Info
This item is delivered by our Premium In-Home Delivery Service. With In-Home delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked, and assembled (except for some headboards and Style-It Desk components, which are not unpacked or assembled. Our service also does not mount hutches and shelves to customer's walls.) Delivery is by appointment. Monday-Friday, in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a day. This service is available in the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $40 return shipping fee.
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Take advantage of our helpful measuring guides to ensure there is enough space in your room for our Sleep + Study Loft Bed. It’s important to measure the length, width and height of the bed, as well as factor in ceiling height and any hanging fixtures. Before you place your order, watch our video for guidance on how to properly measure and prepare for the delivery of this loft bed.
- Tip 2: Use our interactive room planner to decide on the floor plan of your room and find just the right fit for your personal style. You can start with a template or create your own floor plan and then design your room to look exactly how you want it.
- Tip 3: Add baskets and bins to the storage shelves on this loft bed for extra organization. Our mini and medium bins are both charming and space saving, which will help reduce clutter on the shelves.
- Tip 4: Choose bedding that pops against the frame color of the bed. Whether you select a white, black or stained frame, bring some extra color into your space with a bedspread that catches the eye and shows off your personality.
- Tip 5: Situate the Sleep + Study Loft Bed near a large window for ample natural light. That way, you can save space on extra lighting you might need with lamps and wall fixtures.