Glass Buoy Pendant
Glass buoys were used by Japanese fishermen long ago to attach lines and hooks. This pendant is carefully crafted to resemble a found original, then it’s surrounded with nautical rope to cast a patterned, ocean-blue light.
- 13" diameter, 13" high
- Molded-glass pendant resembles an authentic Japanese buoy.
- Wrapped in thick nautical rope.
- When lit, casts a warm and colorful glow and patterned shadows.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Overall: 13" diameter, 13" high
- Cord: 10.5' long
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A (not included).
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.