Quinn Jute Chenille Rug - Pool
The natural look of jute is infused with the softness of cotton chenille and wool, then accented with a colorful wool border to create a rug that’s tactile fun for your toes.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Handwoven of a jute/chenille/wool blend.
- Cut pile is velvety to the touch.
- Backing is made of 100% recycled cotton.
- Dimensions + Care
- Made of 45% jute, 35% chenille and 20% wool.
- Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for a teen’s space.
- Recycled cotton / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- The rectangular rug pads are slightly smaller than the rug so as to remain hidden during use.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Shipping Info
- Final Sale