Sideline Stripe Deluxe Bedding Set, Black
- Free Shipping
Our bedding ensemble offers up laid-back, easygoing appeal with a design that mixes effortlessly with patterns or solids.
- Set includes one comforter, one sham cover, two steel grey Classic Organic Sheet Sets, one charcoal Classic Fleece Blanket, two quallowarm pillow inserts, and a mattress pad.
- Comforter and sham are made from 100% cotton percale.
- Sheet set is made from 100% organic cotton percale.
- Fleece blanket is made from 100% polyester microfleece.
- Mattress pad is made from 100% cotton damask.
- Our spiraloft pillow is filled with a fluffy down alternative that’s 100% hypoallergenic and made from recycled materials.
- Sheets have a 200-thread count.
- Mattress pad has a 300-thread count.
- Comforter and mattress pad are filled with polyester.
- Comforter and sham reverse to solid cotton percale.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Comforter, sham, sheets, fleece blanket and mattress pad are machine washable.
- Dimensions + Care
- Twin: 68" x 91"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
XL Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39 x 80"; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66 x 96"
- Standard Pillowcase: 20 x 30"
- Twin: 68 x 86"
Pillow Insert (2)
- 20 x 26"
- Twin: 38 x 75"
- Comforter is filled with 200-gram-weight polyester.
- A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Twin XL sheeting has a longer fitted sheet to accommodate both standard twin and standard twin XL dorm mattresses.
- Sheets are prewashed.
- Fleece features our Easy-Care finish, ensuring the blanket emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Spiraloft pillow is encased in 200-thread-count cotton twill.
- Spiraloft pillow is filled with a hypoallergenic, fluffy synthetic alternative to down; eco-friendly fill is made from recycled bottles.
Comforter, Sham, Sheets, Blanket, Mattress Pad
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use bleach on mattress pad.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed. Do not iron fleece blanket or mattress pad.
- Do not dry-clean mattress pad.
- Wash in commercial washing machine with no agitator.
- Use with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat for multiple cycles until the fill and shell are completely dry.
- Please note that if this item is not completely dry it will emit a pungent odor.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.