Textured Wool Rug, Natural
Rows of dense, plush loops are handwoven from soft, felted wool/cotton in a range of shades.
- Handwoven of wool/cotton.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas with odorless synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96")
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- Woven of 66% wool, 34% cotton.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended (sold separately).
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies,and can be safer for people who are allergic to proteins.
- The rectangular rug pads are slightly smaller than the rug so as to remain hidden during use.
- Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for a teen's space.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended.
- Do not dry clean.
- Rug will shed, shedding will decrease over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.