Synonymous with summer, tie-dye has a fun retro look with fashion-forward style. Our shades are dyed by hand, so each one has its own unique patterns and color.
- 11" diameter, 9" high
- Frame is crafted of iron and covered in cotton percale.
- Pure cotton fabric is tie-dyed; a traditional Indian printed technique done by hand.
- Due to the characteristics of this technique, each and every shade will be unique in color and pattern.
- All our shades, with the exception of chandelier shades, require a harp and finial to secure to a lamp base.
Mix + match our lamp shades + bases to create your own unique look with our Design Your Own Lighting Tool.
- Dimensions + Care
- Tie-dye is a traditional Indian technique done by hand, where pattern is achieved by tying the fabric with threads and rope and dyeing it with various colors.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
- Final Sale
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $0.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for any final sale items cannot be canceled.
You May Also Need
De-Lite Lamp Base
Bubble Up Lamp Base
Mod Lamp Base
- Free Shipping