Tonal Textured Wool Rug, Grey/Fuchsia
Alternating thick and thin wool/cotton yarns create a warm, textural surface underfoot. This handwoven rug has a soft pebbled feel and comes in a color combination of gray and fuchsia.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Handwoven of a wool/cotton blend.
- Backing is made of gray 100% recycled cotton.
- Dimensions + Care
- Woven of a blend of 69% wool, 31% cotton.
- Wool is 90% Indian wool, 10% New Zealand wool.
- Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for a teen’s space.
- Recycled cotton / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- The rectangular rug pads are slightly smaller than the rug so as to remain hidden during use.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
- Final Sale
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $0.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for any final sale items cannot be canceled.