Need Help? Call 1.866.472.4001
Travelers' Kilim Rug, Warm
No longer available
Kaleidoscopic diamonds, bold zigzags, and wild flowers seem to vibrate inside this rug’s broad rectangles. Durable enough for high-traffic areas, it's hand-woven in a unique weave that inherently sheds less.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Handwoven of wool/cotton.
- Hand-knotted fringe decorates both ends.
- Dimensions + Care
- Handwoven of 74% wool, 26% cotton.
- Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for a teen's space.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended (sold separately).
- The rectangular rug pads are slightly smaller than the rug so as to remain hidden during use.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info