- Chambray Desk Accessories, Set Of 3 $39.50
- Printed Desk Accessories, Natural Kraft & White Dot $39.50
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories - Gold Dot $39.50
- Printed Desk Accessories - Metallic Gold Geo $39.50
- Printed Desk Accessories - Metallic Silver Foil Chevron $39.50
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set- Solid Pool With Gold Trim $39.50
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set- Solid Pink With Gold Trim $39.50
- Printed Desk Accessories - Pool Dottie $39.50
- Printed Desk Accessories - Black Dottie $39.50
- Printed Desk Accessories, Yellow Stripe With Navy Trim $39.50 Sale $19.99
- Printed Desk Accessories, Pink Stripe With Tangerine Trim $39.50 Sale $19.99
- Wire Scallop Desk Accessories $19 – $35.50
- Wire Desk Accessories $12.50 – $29.50
- Wooden Desk Accessories $15.50 – $49.50 Sale $6.99 – $49.50
- Wooden Desk Accessories $15.50 – $49.50 Sale $9.99 – $49.50
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Pencil Holder $45
In some parts of your room, decorating is about more than just making the area look nice. Sometimes, you have to balance looks with function. In other words, there are some areas that need to be both useful and not boring. This is especially true of your study area, which should be fun and inviting but not so much that it prevents you from actually getting work done. PBteen has a variety of fun desk accessories that allow you to decorate your desk in a way that makes it easy to use. Our desk decorations are colorful and stylish, but they‘re also designed specifically to allow you to keep track of your papers, organize your tools and reduce clutter.
Clutter is a major issue in a work area. Having a bunch of random papers and stuff on your desk can feel stressful and make it hard to focus when you're trying to work. Plus, disorganization makes it much easier to lose things, which isn‘t very fun, is it? Luckily, it doesn‘t take much to get organized. Our desk accessories include items such as pencil holders, file boxes and trays that can hold things in one place, giving you an easy way to keep papers, notebooks and other stuff out of the way when you aren‘t using them. You can get a few different magazine files and use them to keep worksheets, notebooks, folders, tests and other stuff from different classes separate from each other so your schoolwork doesn‘t get all jumbled up.
We also offer some fun and useful lamps for your desk. Even if you have an overhead light in your study area, having a desk lamp can make it a lot easier to see what‘s in front of you. This is especially true if you tend to work on your computer late into the night. While your computer screen puts out light on its own, having other light sources in the area can actually help your eyes and prevent the disorienting contrast from a bright screen to a dark room. We offer desk lamps in a variety of bright, fun colors and in several different styles, including some clip-on options that won‘t take up room on your desk.
You can use our desk accessories just about anywhere. Even though they‘re technically for your desk, there‘s no rule saying that you can‘t use some of these items on your bookshelves instead. In fact, using some of these items, especially file boxes and storage cups, on a separate piece of furniture can keep your desk clear from distractions and clutter, giving you more space to spread out and get to work.
Developing good study habits now will pay off for the rest of your life. It may seem like a minor detail in all the stuff you have to do on a daily basis, but learning how to organize your workspace now will pay off later when you‘re in college or at work in a professional capacity. Spend some time at your desk and think about what isn‘t working for you. Our desk accessories will help you fix those problems, whether it‘s a lack of light or a lack of space. This product category even includes lap desks that you can use to take your homework or computer to a comfier part of the house without losing the ability to actually get your work done.
With the right storage and organization tools, you can transform your study area into a space that‘s easy to use and fun in just the right measure. Feeling comfortable in your work space may make you more enthusiastic to focused spend time there, which could actually result in getting your work done more quickly, meaning you could start enjoying yourself sooner.