- Chloe Tower, Pool Clover $149
- Chloe Jewelry Box, Pool Clover $89
- Chloe Rotating Organizer, Pool Clover $89
- Chloe Double Bar Necklace Stand, Pool Clover $59
- Mirrored Octagon Box $59
- Mirrored Jewelry Tray $39
- Mirrored Necklace Holder $49
- Mirrored Trifold Vanity $69
- Heirloom Jewelry Wall Safe, Vanity Mirror $269
- Heirloom Jewelry Wall Safe $349
- Lacquer & Brass Jewelry Box $89
- Lacquer and Brass T-Bar Necklace Stand $89
- Brass Jewelry Organizer $119
- Isabelle Jewelry Box $89
- Isabelle Beauty Sectional $69
- Isabelle Necklace Stand $89
- The Emily & Meritt Bow Box $49
- The Emily & Meritt Parisian Heart Cloche Collection $59 – $79
- The Emily & Meritt Pinwheel Jewelry Holder $49
- The Emily & Meritt Crown Tray $49
- Chloe jewelry Tower, Pink $149 Special $125
- Juliet Rotating Jewelry Display Organizer $99
- Junk Gypsy Sweetheart Of The Rodeo Jewelry Case $299 Special $199
- Junk Gypsy Southern Charm Jewelry Trays $24.50 Sale $8.99
- Kelly Slater Outer Reef Jewelry Holders $29 Sale $14.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Jewelry Roll $35
- Leather Watch Box $49
- Jane Jewelry Organizer, Small $19 Sale $9.99
- Jane Jewelry Storage, Small Box $19 Sale $9.99
- MayBaby Large Jewelry Box, Flowers + Black Dots $59 Sale $29.99
- MayBaby Small Jewelry Box, Pink Tossed Hearts $45 Sale $19.99
- Savannah Jewelry Box $79 Special $64
- Savannah Jewelry Tower $119 Special $94
- Chelsea Jewelry Armoire $349
- Annabel jewelry Display $299 Sale $159.99
- Arched Wall Jewelry Storage $129 Sale $49.99
- Lovely Heart Jewelry Wall Cabinet $299 Sale $149.99
- Dress Form, Linen $199 Special $179
- Bella Jewelry Storage $69 – $79 Sale $24.99 – $29.99
- White Lacquer Beauty Tower $159
Tired of sifting through tangled necklaces and bracelets, or searching under the bed for a missing earring? Rather than waiting for jewelry elves to organize your accessories shelf for you, you can create your own beautiful, functional jewelry organizer at home as an easy DIY craft project. Before you begin, you will need to decide what kind of holder you need to make.
What Kind of Organizer Do You Need?
The type of organizer you need depends on the type of baubles you own. If you own:
Lots of rings and bracelets, a chest containing several compartmentalized boxes will keep these items separate.
Small necklaces and bracelets are short enough that a stand on a shelf should suffice.
Dangling earrings and necklaces may require a hanging wall mount to prevent tangling. If you have limited wall space, consider an over-the-door hanger. Note that this may not be a good choice if you like to leave your door open much of the day.
Now that you have a good idea of what kind of holders you need (you may need more than one kind), here are a few ideas for what yours can look like:
A beautiful wood chest, small cabinet, or mini armoire with a glass lid for easy viewing and a black velvet lined interior will create a luxurious feel to your jewelry storage.
You can get creative here, the only limit to your imagination is that the stand must have several hanging places for your baubles. Your shelf stand could be in the shape of a tree, hand, or a flower, just to name a few. The material could be wood but gold or silver colored metal provides a chic fashion look. Just make sure that the stand is high enough that your longest necklace does not hang low enough to brush the shelf.
If you don't have many pieces, a row of hooks, similar to a coat rack, could do the trick. If you wish to hang several necklaces and pairs of earrings a piece of light cloth, such as linen, stretched over a wooden frame and secured to the wall will provide the ultimate storage space for your accessories. As a bonus touch, pin a favorite photo to the wall mount.
Options for all of these are available at any home goods store, but making them is quite easy and mush less expensive. You can find any and all supplies mentioned above at your local craft store in styles to suit any taste and budget.