Shelves + Hooks
- XO Shelf $169
- Metal Love Shelf $269
- Love Shelf $139
- Simple Shelves, Aged White $59 – $79
- Smoked Gray Shelving System $69 – $89
- Metal Gallery Shelf $49
- Shoe & Hat Metal Wall Organization $49
- Shoe Rack $79
- 3 Single Shelf $189
- Industrial Metal Shelf, 1 Shelf $69
- Industrial Metal Shelf Cube $49
- Lacrosse Storage Organizer $269
- Football Storage Organizer $169
- Wood Ball Holder $19.50 – $29.50
- NHL Hockey Sticks Hanger $79
- Wire Hat Rack $69
- Skateboard Shelf $149
- Kelly Slater Surf Rack System $199
- Pool Surfboard Shelf $129
- Surf Waves Hooks $119
- Surf Fin Hook $129
- Wood And Wire Wall Multi Basket $129
- Elsie Shelf $229
- Wood Mirror Shelf $149
- Mirror Cubby System $149
- Cubby System Pinboard $69
- Cubby System Dry Erase Board $69
- Hannah Beauty Mirror + Shelves $49 – $229
- Hannah Beauty Hair Accessories Organizer Shelf $49 – $69
- Over The Door Mirror Rack $149
- Paper Heart Wall Organizer $79
- MayBaby Hashtag Beauty Storage $99 Sale $59.99
SHELVES + HOOKS
When you walk into a room, it's such a comfort to have everything in its place and at eye level. Shelves are a great way to organize your books, display treasured art or have a place for everyday items. Using these space saving shelves will enhance the look of your space and provide you with a functional means of storage. To get the best out of your shelving, make sure to do your research. If you have the resources, do it yourself or find a professional to create the shelving for you.
With the endless options available, you have the opportunity to choose a shelf that not only offers function but style. Here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing as you look for a shelf.
Decide what purpose your shelf (or shelves) will serve and start there. You could paint yourself into a corner by falling in love with a gorgeous floating shelf, then discover that it doesn't offer enough storage space. If your shelf is being used to display figurines or art, decide between 3-tier, 4-tier, 5-tier or 6-tier shelving. Then move on to the style of the shelf. Do you want an artistic, unique piece, or something more basic to showcase a collectible? Look at your home decor and decide what elements you'd like to bring out - chrome, metal, wood - to name a few, and go for it.
If your goal is to hang something more delicate and specific, a hook is your best friend. They provide one notch (or many if you buy more hooks) and can make a nice wall accent. If your goal is storage, find a large piece with ledges to display decorative pieces on the outside, while storing more practical things on the inside, hidden with a door or drawer. You can store all kinds of belongings, and a beautiful wood unit adds class in any home. For heavier shelving, like a bookcase or storage unit, you'll want something that sits on the ground. For light options, explore a floating shelf that's wall-mounted.
Design ideas can start with a single shelving project, and you can always build upon one shelf. Have three layers stacked beside one another in a vertical or horizontal pattern. Try a functional rectangle or circle shape to add more life to a boring wall. You really can think outside the wood storage box on this one. Take liberty with colors and patterns for a statement. If your son loves baseball, search for shelves that have a baseball theme with a bat-shaped shelf.