- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Black/White Dot Checked Spinner $199.50
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Heart Icon Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Pinwheel Stripe Round Carry-On $99.50
- The Emily & Meritt Floral Checked Spinner $229.50
- The Emily & Meritt Floral Carry-On Spinner $179.50
- The Emily & Meritt Black/White Stripe Duffle $79.50
- The Emily & Meritt Pink/Green Palms Rope Duffle $59.50
- Hard-Sided Preppy Diamond Gray Checked Spinner $199.50
- Hard-Sided Preppy Diamond Gray Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Jet Set Preppy Diamond Gray Checked Spinner $199.50
- Jet Set Preppy Diamond Gray Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Jet Set Preppy Diamond Gray Duffle $69.50
- Hard-Sided Pool Tie-Dye Checked Spinner $199.50
- Hard-Sided Pool Tie-Dye Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Jet Set Pool Tie-Dye Checked Spinner $199.50
- Jet Set Pool Tie-Dye Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Jet Set Pool Tie-Dye Duffle $69.50
- Hard-Sided Garden Party Floral Checked Spinner $199.50
- Hard-Sided Garden Party Floral Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Jet Set Garden Party Floral Checked Spinner $199.50
- Jet Set Garden Party Floral Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Jet Set Garden Party Floral Duffle $69.50
- Hard-Sided Blue Camo Checked Spinner $199.50
- Hard-Sided Blue Camo Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Getaway Gray Static Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Getaway Gray Static Rolling Duffle $149.50
- Getaway Gray Static Duffle $69.50
- Northfield Solid Charcoal Carry On Spinner $159.50
- Northfield Navy Dot Carry-On Spinner $159.50
From short-haul flights to family vacations, ensure every trip is a success story with perfectly practical luggage, teen duffle bags and toiletry kits from PBteen. Whether you need a compact carry-on to avoid baggage fees at the airport, or a rolling suitcase so you do not have to worry about the weight associated with packing that extra pair of shoes, the extensive selection has something to start your vacation off on the right track.
Purchasing travel luggage is not a decision to take lightly, and the best choice for you depends on what kind of trip you are taking. The size of the bag and the amount of storage are essential considerations. Choosing something large may seem like a good way to squeeze in extra sunscreen and sunglasses, but you may regret the additional weight and airport baggage fees; alternatively, a small carry-on bag may simply lack the storage for your weekend plans. Most luggage bags comprise soft fabric, making them lightweight and easy to squash into confined spaces; however, a hard case may be more suitable if you are transporting anything fragile. It is always worth investing in something with quality construction and a durable finish to minimize the risk of the bag bursting open during transit; and a brightly colored bag with an easily distinguishable pattern is always a good choice, combining a fresh, vibrant style with the convenience of being easy to spot on a luggage carousel at the airport. For image-obsessed teens in particular, style is as important as any practical considerations. Nothing gets them in the vacation mindset like a cool bag from a hot brand such as Emily & Meritt or Northfield.
Our selection of teen duffle bags are versatile options. They are the traditional choice for stowing a gym kit and they are handy for transporting sleepover essentials, but they are also perfect for long weekends and school. Adjustable and detachable straps allow for comfort and convenience, and a variety of compartments means there is plenty of storage space for everything from sneakers to sandwich boxes. Teen duffles are available in a variety of styles and patterns to suit all tastes. Keep it classic with polka dots or stripes, go fresh with flower print or choose a retro tie-dye style to make this a real summer of love. It is even possible to personalize the bag with a choice of stylish monograms, making it easier to identify on the baggage carousel.
When it comes to carry-on, you need to consider the practicalities. You are going to be carrying the bag with you throughout your journey, so it needs to be lightweight and durable. Look for bags that are water-resistant, just in case there is a downpour while you are on the way from the airport to the taxi. Many teen duffles, carry-on bags and suitcases feature telescopic handles and spinner wheels, letting you roll your luggage at the terminal to give your back a break. These features make it easier to move around with your bag, but also make the bag slightly heavier and more rigid, which may be an issue when stowing the bag in a locker. Padded straps with adjustable length ensure the bag fits your size and posture for additional comfort, and additional handles at each end make it easier to lift the bag into an overhead baggage compartment.
Designer names make luggage an essential fashion accessory. The celebrity designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott have worked on a series of exclusive bags, combining classic elements with their trademark rebellious aesthetic to create bold flower patterns, geometric shapes and stripes. Northfield bags and suitcases are chic and elegant, with classic designs featuring leather and antiqued bronze accents for an extra touch of class. With these bold and beautiful teen duffle bags and luggage bags, you are already looking fabulous, even before you top up your tan on the beach.