- Pink/Pool Cape Cod Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $19.50 – $119
- Navy/Pink Cape Cod Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $19.50 – $119
- Pool/Navy Cape Cod Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $19.50 – $119
- Watercolor Chevron Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $19.50 – $119
- Coral Dip Dyed Ruched Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $19.50 – $129
- Sunset Ombre Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase, Cool $19.50 – $129
- The Emily & Meritt Parisian Petticoat Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $25 – $169
- The Emily & Meritt Bed Of Roses Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase $25 – $149
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Fur Sleeping Bag $19.50 – $199 Sale $11.99 – $119.99
- Chamois Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase, Brown $19.50 – $149 Sale $11.99 – $89.99
- Dusty Green Polar Puff Sleeping Bag $129 Sale $79.99
- Poolside Palms Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase, Cool $19.50 Sale $11.99
- Ruched Rosette Pillowcase, Gray $19.50 Sale $11.99
- Gumdrop Dot Pillowcase, Pink $15 Sale $8.99
- Rugby Stripe Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase, Blue/Navy $19.50 – $99
- Rugby Stripe Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase, Red/Navy $19.50 – $99
- Faux Fur Sweatshirt Sleeping Bag $129
Next time your best friend throws a sleepover, take the opportunity to wow all the party guests with a really cool sleeping bag from PB Teen. Gone are the days of pulling your mom’s old-fashioned one with the silly characters from her youth down from the attic, or asking your big brother if you can take that thick heavy duty one he uses for camping. Those are so not your style. It is time for you to have a sleeping bag that shows off your trendy personality and your awesome sense of style. Whether you are into sports, patterns that are boho chic, stripes or florals, you are sure to find something that is just so you.
Of course, you need a sleeping bag for more than just sleepovers with your closest pals. If you think about it, it can come in handy on multiple occasions. If your family likes to camp or you go away to a summer camp, you can take it with you and have your own warm and snuggly place to sleep. When you have relatives come to visit, and you parents insist they sleep in your bed, you won’t mind because you have a cozy sleeping bag you can set up anywhere in the house. Family movie night in the living room? Snuggling up in your sleeping bag is going to be so much warmer than grabbing that throw off the back of the sofa. You can even take it on family vacations. Snuggle up with it in the backseat during long car rides, and if you and your siblings fight over bed space at your vacation destination, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. Your new sleeping bag is a total game changer.
If you are looking for a unique sleeping bag, our Emily & Meritt collection may be just what you need. The Emily & Meritt Bed of Roses Sleeping Bag is 100 percent solid cotton percale with a metal buckle for easy folding and storage. It features a black and pink floral pattern on the outside with contrasting black and white stripes on the inside. The pink pillowcase that accompanies it says “Good Morning.”
Our Sunset Ombre Sleeping Bags are as comfortable as they are colorful. Available in warm and cool colors, the ruched and quilted exterior is so inviting, you will be counting down the minutes until bedtime. If you really want to show off your fun side, our fruit-shaped sleeping bags can’t be beat. Choose from pineapple or watermelon shapes, and make sure to keep some late-night snacks on hand, because these delicious designs are sure to make you hungry.
For something even softer to the touch, try our faux fur and sherpa pop sleeping bags. Our Pastel Bunny Faux Fur Sleeping Bag is so luxurious that you may find yourself wanting to sleep in it 365 days a year. If you can believe it, our Sherpa Pop Sleeping Bags are even softer, and they are lined with fleece to keep you warm on even the coldest nights of the year. The Sherpa Pop options can even be personalized with your name, initials, or monogram. Just choose your font style and the color you want the embroidery to be, and your sleeping bag instantly becomes a keepsake you can cherish for years to come.
Some of our other styles include bold rugby stripes, Major League Baseball logos and pin tuck. Most of our sleeping bags are machine washable making them easy to maintain. They even come with matching pillow cases so you can take some of the comforts of your own bed wherever you go.