- Emmett Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Special $20.50 – $124
- Finley Solid Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $16.99 – $159
- Rugby Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $9.99 – $179
- Emerson Corduroy Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189 Sale $19.99 – $129.99
- Timberline Plaid Quilt + Standard Sham $159 – $189 Sale $109.99 – $129.99
- NBA® Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239
- NFL® Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239
- NHL ® Patchwork Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239
- MLB™ Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239
- MVP Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Laid Back Stripes Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $22.99 – $179
- Huntley Patch Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189
- Canyon Plaid Quilt + Standard Sham $149 Sale $119.99
- Pacific Stripe Quilt + Standard Sham $159 – $189 Sale $126.99 – $149.99
- Shadow Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $24.50 – $139
- Peanuts® Holiday Quilt + Sham $169 Sale $144.99
- NHL® Patchwork Quilt + Sham $199 – $239 Sale $139.99 – $167.99
- NBA® Patchwork Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Sale $12.99 – $149.99
- Maritime Madras Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Kelly Slater Organic Windward Texture Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199
- Kelly Slater Organic Point Break Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199
- Classic Chambray Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Favorite Tee Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189
- NFL® Historic Quilt + Sham $39.50 – $189 Sale $26.99 – $129.99
- Porter Stripe Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $209 Sale $13.99 – $82.99
- Ruched Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $169 Sale $10.99 – $169
- Crinkle Puff Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $169 Sale $29.50 – $159
- Dunes Tie Dye Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $169 Sale $14.99 – $139
- Kelly Slater Organic Ikat Shells Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199
- Kelly Slater Organic Trestles Ruched Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199
- 2012 NFL® AFC Quilt + Sham $184 Sale $139.99
- Montauk Madras Quilt + Sham $29.50 Sale $19.99
Quilts are the ultimate keepsake for people of all ages, and you just so happen to need new bedding. Boys aren't normally interested in finding the perfect bedspread. Boys think more functionally. Does it work? Then that's all I need. For the minimalist in you, consider investing a small amount of time finding a great staple quilt. Once you have it, you won't have to shop for another bedspread for years to come - letting you get back to what matters. Here are some quick tips to help you find you the perfect quilt.
Before you get into the fancy specifics, cover the basics. What is the size of your bed? It sounds trivial, but you want the facts before you fall in love with something that's the wrong size. Do you have a twin, full, full/queen, queen, or king size bed? Knowing this will send you out the door, shopping for a quilt with confidence.
What kind of bedding does your room need? A pop of color with a patchwork quilt or a solid quilt to drown out the busyness of the room's theme? Are you a sports fan? If so, you can purchase a solid quilt with your favorite team colors and tie in sports like baseball, football, soccer or basketball accessories; making you the MVP of your bedding.
Along the lines of color, it's always safe to purchase a quilt that's reversible with a pattern on one side, and a solid color on the other. Then you can have it all and swap out the different prints on your bedspread. This also allows you to incorporate a variety of colored sheets. Again, making your life a little bit easier.
Check the tag on the blanket to make sure it's a machine wash quilt. Patchwork bedding can be tricky, and you want to make sure you've read the instructions before you purchase. If you're heading off to college and will most likely do your laundry, definitely make it easy on yourself. Two words: Machine Washable.
Texture can be a fun thing to play with when finding a subtle contrast for your bedding. Most guys stick to the basics unless you want to trick out your place with a crazy sports theme or support your obsession of certain cartoon characters. Using textures can take a flat room and give it dimension in a subtle way. For example, flannel could be paired with denim quilting, even if it's the same color, you've got a little more variety than if they were both microfiber. You could have a cozy chenille throw over a quilt with a large patch design. Think outside the box and don't be afraid to use contrasting fabrics and designs.