- Classic Plush Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129 Sale $14.99 – $97
- Newport Stripe Comforter + Sham $29.50 Sale $14.99
- MLB™ Comforter + Sham $32.50 Sale $12.99
- NFL® Comforter + Sham $29.50 Sale $14.99
- Colton Plaid Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $206.50 – $285 Sale $129.99
- Aiden Stripe Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $206.50 – $285 Special $159 – $189
- Aiden Stripe Deluxe Comforter Set with Comforter, Sheet Set, Pillowcase, Mattress Pad, Pillow Inserts + Blanket $324.50 – $463 Sale $199.99 – $284.99
- Colton Plaid Deluxe Comforter Set with Comforter, Sheet Set, Pillowcase, Mattress Pad, Pillow Inserts + Blanket $324.50 – $463 Sale $199.99 – $284.99
- Paxton Plaid Comforter + Sham $99 – $129 Sale $49.99 – $69.99
- Portsmith Plaid Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $10.99 – $42.99
- Island Wave Sham $29.50 Sale $10.99
Whether you're decorating your room, heading off to college, or you've just worn out your current bedding, it's time for a new comforter and you can't wait any longer. There are so many options out there and boys have a reputation for just grabbing what "works," and moving on with their lives. Before you impulsively snag something off the shelf in an effort to save time, take a minute and read these quick tips to help you find just the right bedding set.
It sounds trivial, but it's the most important place to start. Know the size of your bed. Is it a twin, full, queen, king or California king? You want to get the exact size so your blankets or duvet doesn't look sloppy. There's nothing worse than trying to fit a cal king bedspread onto a queen size bed. Once you know your bed's size, you can get moving and start shopping with confidence.
Are you replacing your comforter or duvet only, or do you need a whole new set? Replacing one piece of bedding is a lot different - and sometimes just as difficult - as starting fresh. If you're replacing the comforter only, consider a blanket. Comforters usually come in entire sets ranging from a 4-piece that has a comforter, bedskirt and a sham or two, to a 5-piece, 7-piece, 8-piece, 9-piece, 10-piece or 12-piece bedding set. The more pieces that come with the bedding, the more pillows and accessories you have. Sheets are usually included with a 7-pc and up.
What kind of design speaks to you? Trying to add style to a dull room? If you go with a bed-in-a-bag, don't limit yourself to what comes with it. If you prefer things basic by going with a solid cotton comforter but still wants a pop of color, purchase standard shams or a pillowcase with a contrasting color. You can always get away with a busier design on the bed skirt, like geometric patterns, without being distracting.
Make sure you check the washing instructions before you purchase any bedding set. If something requires dry-cleaning, you want to know that ahead of time. A lot of people fall in love with bedding, then get home and learn that it's not machine washable. Know what you're willing to do, and make it easy on yourself. Duvets are an excellent choice because they're easy to pop in the machine, as opposed to a giant, puffy king comforter.