- NFL® Licensed Logo Pillow Cover $39.50
- NHL® Licensed Logo Pillow Cover $39.50
- MLB™ Licensed Logo Pillow Cover $39.50
- NBA® Player Pillow $39.50
- NFL® Pillow Covers $39
- MLB™ Pillow Covers $39
- NHL® Pillow Covers $39
- NBA Pillow Covers $39
- Peanuts® Noel Pillow Cover $35.50
- Peanuts® String Light Pillow Cover $35.50
- Peanuts® Life Is Better With A Dog Pillow Cover $39.50 Sale $19.99
- Peanuts® Best Friend Pillow $39.50 Sale $19.99
- Grinch™ Pom-Pom Pillow $45.50
- Grinch™ Free Zone Pillow Cover $35.50
- Merry Grinchmas™ Pillow Case $49.50
- Boxter Plaid Pillow $29 Special $23
- Australian Flag Pillow Cover $35.50 Sale $19.99
- Laidback Stripes Shams $29.50 – $32.50
- Kelly Slater Morning Tide Euro Pillow Cover $49.50
- Kelly Slater Roll With The Tide Pillow Cover $49.50
- Kelly Slater Rolling Waves Pillow Cover $35 Special $24
- Create Your Own Sunshine Pillow Cover $32.50
- Be Bold Pillow Cover $32.50 Special $22.50
- Find Your Bliss Pillow Cover $32.50
- Chill Out Pillow Cover $39.50
- Collegiate Needlepoint Pillow $135 Special $94
- Collegiate Pillowcase $29 Sale $14.99
- Junk Gypsy El Paso Euro Pillow Cover $45.50
Looking for a quick way to add personality to your bedding? A pillow is a perfect start to getting the creative juices flowing, creating a domino effect for more accessories and design to the room. Here are some trendy ways to give your bed some life with a pillow or two.
1) If your bed feels flat and bland, start with a decorative pillow sham or two with a bright pattern, creating a movement that allows you to start incorporating more color.
2) Your decor doesn't have to be the standard blue, red and yellow. Add a little personality in subtle ways using a collection of textures and weaves, with a pillow or throw to support the overall design.
3) If you have a favorite cartoon character or sports team, incorporate a pillow or throw on the bed that's a tribute to that, with accent pillows and accessories in that color scheme.
4) Your room is an extension of yourself, and you want to express that every chance you gets. Ask your parents for the power to choose how you decorate your room with the pillows that speak to your personality.
5) If you have beds with bright colors and throws, try a pillow or pillow cover that tones things down. Choose a neutral option with softer fabrics for balance.
6) Monogram pillows are a great way to make kids feel independent. If you have siblings who like to share, this will help you claim ownership with a monogram label on your personal pillow.
7) Look at the pillow and throw sets. If you're going for a big impact - to make the bedding feel softer or louder - a pillow with a matching throw will drown out whatever you're trying to counter. Don't cover things up, just tone them down.
8) A pillowcase by itself has a lot to offer. It's one of the basics but can instantly transform an old pillow into a new one, also supporting your desired bedding design.
9) A lot of places offer free shipping on larger orders, so take advantage. If you're shopping online, see what's popular, read reviews, and try to purchase your pieces at once for the free shipping offer.
10) Remember, your pillow choice doesn't have to be the perfect match. Kids, like you, like to play, and you can't make a mistake with blankets or a throw.