Duvet Inserts + Mattress Pads
- Organic Duvet Insert $159 – $229 Special $134 – $172
- Hydrocool Duvet Insert $129 – $169 Special $97 – $127
- Down Duvet Inserts $189 – $249 Special $142 – $187
- Premium Down Duvet Insert $199 – $269 Special $149 – $202
- Down Alternative Duvet Inserts $99 – $179 Special $74 – $134
- PBteen Essential Duvet Insert $89 – $129 Special $67 – $97
- Ultra Comforter Protector $59 – $79 Special $44 – $59
- Memory Fiber Topper $99 – $149 Special $74 – $112
- Mattress Pad $59 – $69 Special $44 – $59
- Feather Bed $129 Special $97
- Hydrocool Mattress Pad $79 – $99 Special $59 – $74
- Organic Mattress Pad $69 – $99 Special $52 – $74
- Mattress Protector $52 – $59 Special $44 – $59
- Organic Naturepedic® Mattress $899 – $1,299
BEDDING BASICS + BED SKIRTS DUVET & PILLOW INSERTS
Starting fresh with a new bed and wondering what you need to have your bedroom complete? With the countless options out there, it's easy to feel overwhelmed by it all. As a teenage girl, it's important to express yourself, whether you're trimming your bangs or buying a new duvet. This is the perfect opportunity to get exactly what you love visually and practically. Here's your one-stop guide to finding just what you need (and what you don't need) so you can purchase with confidence. Because shopping for bedding shouldn't be painful, it should be fun.
Mattresses are the foundation of the entire bed - everything will build upon it. Look at your bedroom space and decide what size works best. Are you sleeping with a sibling? Do you have a 150-pound dog that likes to slumber by your side? Or are you in a dorm-like setting?
Next, decide on the level of comfort you'd like for your mattress. What have you used in the past? Identify what has worked and what hasn't worked. If you're looking for luxury, try a hight quality, microfiber mattress. Organic is a good way to go and always purchase pads for your mattress as protectors. If you haven't found anything that you absolutely love, don't settle. Go into a store and feel the difference between different mattresses.
The right sheets are one of the essentials. The higher the thread count, the softer they'll be. If you are sensitive to chemicals, try a certified organic set of sheets. Organic bedding is always an option in every category.
Always make sure your sheets, blankets, and mattress protector are the exact size of your bed. Some people fall in love with a great set of linens, only to discover later that they're one or two sizes off, making your whole bed look sloppy.
Your pillow is an easy opportunity for bedding style and comfort. You want a soft pillow insert that provides just the right amount of fill, in addition to beautiful pillowcases. Pillow covers will come with your bedding set, but don't limit yourself there. Feel free to throw on an accent pillow or two for an extra pop of style.
You can use blankets, quilts, a bed-in-a-bag or a duvet. Again, the right size is essential, and you want something that has the right fill for your personal comfort level and weather.
Bed skirts usually come with a bedding set, but if you're looking to add a little more customization, this is a fun place to party. Consider your bed skirt as a trim, and don't be afraid to incorporate a bold color or design.