- Jersey Speckled Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Special $22.50 – $143
- The Emily & Meritt Scallop Ruffle Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $219
- The Emily & Meritt Harlequin Pintuck Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $209
- The Emily & Meritt Gold Dot Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $249 Sale $35.50 – $229
- Palm Springs Patchwork Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189
- Deco Medallion Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $99 Special $22.50 – $79
- Bohemian Patchwork Quilt + Sham $159 Special $124
- Bohemian Wonder Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $209
- Organic Horizon Quilt + Sham $32.50 – $199 Special $25.50 – $159
- Junk Gypsy Velvet Bohemian Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $229 Special $23.50 – $160
- Junk Gypsy Field of Clouds Textured Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $27.50 – $151
- Junk Gypsy Country Blooms Duvet Cover + Sham, Ivory $29.50 – $109 Special $23.50 – $87
- Sunset Beach Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189 Special $27.50 – $149
- Lennon & Maisy Bohemian Blooms Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $219 Special $24.50 – $159
- Lennon & Maisy Medallion Tapestry Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $209 Special $27.50 – $167
- Secret Garden Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Special $22.50 – $143
- Classic Chambray Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Kelly Slater Organic Ikat Shells Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $27.50 – $159
- Kelly Slater Organic Trestles Ruched Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $27.50 – $159
- Kelly Slater Organic Point Break Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $27.50 – $159
- Junk Gypsy Follow Your Heart Quilt + Sham $35.50 Sale $22.99
- Keala Floral Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Special $23.50 – $139
- The Grinch™ Quilt + Sham $35.50 Sale $27.99
- Peanuts® Holiday Quilt + Sham $169 Sale $144.99
- Embroidered Dot Quilt + Sham $28.50 – $169 Sale $21.99 – $134.99
- Laid Back Stripes Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $22.99 – $139
- NHL ® Patchwork Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Special $27.50 – $189
- Huntley Patch Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189
- MLB™ Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Special $27.50 – $189
- Brooklyn Stripe Essential Value Bedding Set, Green $169 Sale $54.99
Quilts are a great gift for anyone of all ages and the perfect keepsake for girls. If you're looking to decorate your room, consider starting with a quilt in your favorite colors. It will open the door for all kinds of creative decorating ideas, and the patchwork with various pieces of fabric will more than likely match what you currently have.
Know the size of your bed. It sounds like a silly thing, but it's easy to find something you love, only to learn later that it's not the right size. Do you have a twin, full, full/queen, queen or king size bed? Get that knowledge out of the way and you'll be able to move forward with the fun stuff.
Do you have a favorite color you'd like to incorporate in your quilt? Your bedspread and pillow sham should match that. Do you love your butterfly pillow or an antique doll? Find a quilt that matches that same color scheme so you can throw it on top of the quilt, showcasing your favorite items.
Think outside of the box and try a contrasting design with what is on the quilt. For example, if you love polka dots, you could take a traditional quilt and instead of using a dull gray, find polka dot, microfiber sheets with matching pillowcases. Bedding should reflect your personality. Choose your favorite designs; you can always redecorate with different accessories.
Just like any other bedding, you can find a bed-in-a-bag for a quilt, usually in a 5-piece set. Organic cotton is always a good choice for quilting and thinks outside the box by pairing it with sateen sheets. It's a nice contrast in fabric, and if you get hot in the summertime, those sheets will keep you cooler than a lot of other options.
Always check the tag to see what kind of care the fabric of your quilt will need. Regardless of what you're comfortable with, you want your purchase to be a conscious choice, and not be disappointed later when you start to wash it and learn that you're not able to use your dorm's washing machine. Most quilts are machine washable and pre-washed, so the contrasting fabrics don't bleed. To be on the safe side, check before you buy.