- PBteen Classic Organic Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- Dottie Sheet Set $28.50 – $99 Sale $19.99 – $99
- Cat's Meow Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- Cloud Print Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- The Emily & Meritt Marigold Rose Sheet Set $35.50 – $139
- The Emily & Meritt Tuxedo Ruffle Sheet Set $35.50 – $139
- The Emily & Meritt Heart Sheet Set $32.50 – $129
- The Emily & Meritt Metallic Dottie Sheet Set $32.50 – $129
- The Emily & Meritt Pirate Stripe Sheet Set $35.50 – $159
- Metallic Muse Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- Winter Elephant Flannel Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- Holiday Hounds Flannel Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- Peanuts® Flannel Sheet Set $69 Sale $54.99
- Grinch™ Words Of Who-Ville Flannel Sheet Set $69 – $119 Sale $49.99 – $119
- Junk Gypsy Never Stop Wondering and Wandering Flannel Sheet Set Sale $35.50 – $139
- Junk Gypsy Cosmic Horses Flannel Sheet Set $119
- Junk Gypsy Bohemian Geo Cuff Sheet Set $89 – $119 Sale $71.99 – $119
- Lennon & Maisy Enchanted Cuff Sheet Set $32.50 – $139
- Lennon & Maisy Bohemian Blockprint Sheet Set $32.50 – $129
- Kelly Slater Organic Tassel Sheet Set $39.50 – $189 Sale $24.99 – $129.90
- Kelly Slater Organic Malai Sheet Set $35.50 – $139 Special $27.50 – $139
- Kelly Slater Organic Java Sheet Set $35.50 – $139 Special $31.50 – $109
- Embroidered Scallop Sheet Set $32.50 – $129 Sale $19.99 – $89.99
- Junk Gypsy Dream Chaser Sheet Set $35.50 – $119
- Damask Sheet Set $59
- Cali Stripe Sheet Set $14 – $49 Sale $9.99 – $29.99
- Rhodes Plaid Sheet Set $32.50 Sale $14.99
- Keaton Stripe Sheet Set $32.50 – $59 Sale $19.99 – $34.99
- Swirly Paisley Sheet Set $32.50 – $109 Special $25.50 – $109
- 400 Thread-Count Sheet Set $32.50 – $139
- Asher Plaid Heathered Sheet Set $32.50 – $119
- Bear Bash Sheet Set $28.50 – $109
- NFL® Sheet Set $69 Sale $47.99
- MLB™ Sheet Set $69 Sale $44.99
- NHL ® Sheet Set $32.50 – $119
- Peace And Love Flannel Sheet Set $28.50 Sale $16.99
If it's time to buy new sheets and you're feeling a bit paralyzed by all the options, not to worry. There are many things to consider before you purchase, and some of those considerations might not be so obvious. Before you just choose just any old sheet set, here are some tips to help find the perfect sheets for your specific needs.
Finding out the size of a mattress is the easiest thing to do, but a very common mistake. People have often been left guessing and being just a little off can be a real drag. Do you have a twin, full, queen, king or California king size mattress? Once you know this, you may go forth and prosper.
Girls are very touchy-feely when it comes to fabrics, and bed sheets are the ultimate comfort. You want something durable and of quality, but also soft and flat. Consider the following fabrics:
- Polyester is machine washable, easy on wrinkles, and a nice standard for sheets.
- Egyptian cotton is an incredibly soft, luxurious fabric.
- Microfiber is lightweight and breathable.
- Sateen gives a silky feel and will keep you cool during the summer.
- Jersey feels like a t-shirt, is soft and easy to launder.
- Flannel is thick, durable and will keep you warm and insulated.
This is the fun part. Is your bedspread a solid or print? Are you trying to tone down your bedding or liven it up a bit? If you're looking to brighten things up, sheets and a pillowcase are an excellent way to do that. Find bright colors or patterns, like a stripe, for that pop of color when you fold back the top sheet. You can always include a cool throw pillow and bedskirt with a cool print. Be bold with your sheets, you can change or hide them anytime you feel like it's too much.
If you're trying to tone down a loud bedspread, stick with a solid color. If the pillowcases also have loud designs, purchase new shams with matching solid colors to drown out the print. Include pillow accessories and a nice throw to blend into the bedding. They're a great piece to have in general and can serve a real purpose when trying to bring out or hide certain colors in your bedspread.