Bamboo Lacquered Gallery, Palm Trees
Imagine your toes in the sand with waves on your wall. Made from environmentally responsible bamboo, this handmade artwork is exclusively designed with 11-time world surfing champ Kelly Slater.
A San Diego native, surf photographer Todd Glaser journeys the world pursuing his passion for photography, surfing and traveling. He regularly captures Kelly Slater on the waves, and they both share a genuine love for the ocean. These images of Kelly were shot at Cloudbreak, one of Kelly’s favorite waves in the world, located off the coast of Tavarua, Fiji and in a beautiful yet rarely surfed area known as Tavarua Rights as well as in Baha California, Mexico, which boasts more than 1,000 miles of surfable coastline.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- D-ring mounted.
- Handmade of bamboo.
- Sold individually or as set of 6.
- Dimensions + Care
- Set Wave: 9" wide x 18" high
- Tide is High: 9" wide x 18" high
- Pipeline: 12" wide x 18" high
- Reef Break: 12" wide x 18" high
- Palm Trees: 18" square
- The Peak: 24" wide x 18" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.