The Emily & Meritt Rose Rug, 3x5, Black/White
Carefully hand tufted, this luxurious, floral rug adds a touch of drama to your favorite space. Plus, it's yarn dyed to guarantee rich color and enduring style and design.For an ultraplush feel, pair it with our Rug Pad (sold separately). Designed exclusively for PBteen by fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, our rug captures their chic and enchanting aesthetic.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand tufted of cotton and polyester.
- Made with cut pile for a plush, velvety feel.
- Backing is made of recycled cotton with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Shag rugs will shed by nature, but shedding will decrease over time.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For a fuller look, run your fingers or a brush through the matted areas to lift the fibers.
- To maintain your rug's look, clip loose ends with scissors rather than pulling them off.
- Fluff before first use.
- To clean, we recommend regularly shaking the rug to remove dust or dirt, preferably shaking outdoors.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Rug will shed, shedding will decrease over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not dry clean.
- Shipping Info
This item will arrive in 3-5 business days. Please proceed to the Payment & Review page of Checkout for a precise delivery estimate.