Beadboard Basic Corner Desk
- Premier Day
Form meets function with this Beadboard Basic Corner Desk that features plentiful storage and charming style. Adorned with classic beadboard paneling, the corner desk has two basic cabinets with drawers and open cubbies bordering a large, flat work surface. The desk also has pullout work surfaces on either side, which are ideal for extra study supplies or even arts and crafts activities. Sliding smoothly on waxed wood glides, the drawers provide ample storage space for all of your study materials and important keepsakes. With a selection of finish options, this Beadboard Basic Corner Desk can fit into a variety of room styles and designs. The quality kiln-dried solid wood frame ensures that you will be able to enjoy the desk for years to come.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Solid kiln-dried wood frame for durability.
- Two basic cabinets and a corner desktop for ample space.
- English dovetailed drawers.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Waxed wood glides for smoothly sliding drawers.
- Simply White finish is bright and smooth.
- Dark Espresso and Chestnut finishes are hand applied which creates beautiful character.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Classic beadboard paneling.
- Open cubbies for extra storage with easy access.
- Safety stops on drawers and pullout work surfaces.
- Dimensions + Care
- 82" wide x 36.5" deep x 30.5" high
- 58" of wall space needed along each wall
- Desktop center measures 49.5" wide x 36.5" deep
- Desktop wings (2) measure 23" wide x 24.5" deep
- Legroom measures 19.5" wide x 42" deep x 29.5" high
- 18" wide x 22.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Pullout surface measures 14" wide x 16" deep
- Cubby interior (1) measures 16" wide x 22" deep x 7" high
- Drawer interiors (2) measure 13" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Drawers extend 11"
- Clearance below desk measure 2.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the desk with a dry, soft cloth to clean
- Do not use abrasives or household cleaners
- Shipping Info
This item is delivered by our Premium In-Home Delivery Service. With In-Home delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked, and assembled (except for some headboards and Style-It Desk components, which are not unpacked or assembled. Our service also does not mount hutches and shelves to customer's walls.) Delivery is by appointment. Monday-Friday, in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a day. This service is available in the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $40 return shipping fee.
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Add shelving units above the corner desk for extra storage space. You can use the shelves to store schoolbooks and other essentials that he needs to grab while studying, or you can line it with your favorite collectibles. Shelves above the desk will help you keep the desk from becoming too cluttered, especially if the bottom shelves are easy to reach while sitting down.
- Tip 2: Choose a chair that complements the desk and provides optimum comfort. Go for a desk chair with pops of white in a playful pattern if you choose the Simply White finish for the desk. If you decide you want a Dark Espresso or a Chestnut finish, then opt for a brown wooden desk chair that rolls and select a colorful cushion to match your personality.
- Tip 3: Pair the Beadboard Basic Corner Desk with a small or large desk hutch in a matching finish. A desk hutch provides even more storage options, with extra cubby space, shelves and cabinets where you can easily store or retrieve books and materials while working.
- Tip 4: Add pops of color to the work area with decorative art, photographs and wall hangings. Whether you choose the Simply White option or opt for a darker finish, accessorizing the desk with eye-catching decorative elements will bring depth and add interesting contrast.
- Tip 5: Use wall lights to save desk space. If there’s room on the walls above the desk, consider attaching one or two wall light fixtures to the open space. That will free up more of the desk for homework time and will brighten up the corner of the room.