Costa Bedside Table
Eco-friendly and effortlessly chic, our Costa Collection is a new way to expand your horizons: it’s thoughtfully built out of FSC®-certified wood from a forest where deforestation is prohibited. The Costa Bedside Table features spacious storage space and clean lines to keep your bedtime essentials organized and at-hand. We finish it by hand in multiple steps to create a rich look that will never fade.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid spruce wood, spruce veneers, particle board and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends strength to the nightstand and ensures that it endures over time.
- Drawers are crafted with English dovetail joinery, ensuring lasting strength.
- Drawers have half moon stops to keep drawer from being pulled out all the way.
- Finish is hand painted in weathered white or coastal gray.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features two roomy drawers and a spacious cubby.
- Cutout in back of cubby keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
- Wood is FSC® certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that PT is using wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Bedside: 21" wide x 18" deep x 28.25" high
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 18" deep x 28.25" high
- Cubby Interior (1): 15" wide x 16.5" deep x 9" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 17" wide x 15.75" deep x 6" high
- Clearance from floor to bottom of nightstand: 1.5" high
- Cubby Weight Capacity: 59 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 18 pounds
- Overall Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 51.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Shipping & Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
ORDER TOTAL STANDARD SHIPPING
4-5 Business Days
NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Add $17.50 +
order by 6pm PT
Up to $15.00 $4.95 $22.45 $15.01–$25.00 $6.00 $23.50 $25.01–$45.00 $8.00 $25.50 $45.01–$65.00 $11.00 $28.50 $65.01–$90.00 $14.00 $31.50 $90.01–$125.00 $17.00 $34.50 $125.01–$200.00 $21.00 $38.50 $200.01 + over 10% 10% + $17.50 Gift Card only No charge $8.50
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- See our full Returns Policy page