Classic Down Duvet Inserts
Bask in the soft comfort of our Down Duvet Insert. These inserts come in twin, full/queen and king sizes, with options for standard, luxury or supreme down. The down is encased in 230-thread-count pure cotton for the coziest and most luxurious finish that keeps the fluffy filling in place. Our duvet inserts are guaranteed hypoallergenic for comfort and are made in the USA using imported materials. Plus, it's Oeko-Tex® certified to ensure your room is free of synthetics and chemicals. Use our Design Your Own Bed Tool to mix and match our bedding with these duvet inserts, discovering the look that perfectly matches your personal style.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Luxurious and comfortable.
- Finished with box stitching.
- Double stitching keeps the filling in place.
- Filled with 70% white down and 30% Lyocell.
- Mixed with natural Lyocell fibers for improved resiliency and moisture management.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ to guarantee hypoallergenic comfort.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Enclosed in 230-thread-count pure cotton.
- Machine washable as necessary.
- Made in the USA from imported materials.
- Dimensions + Care
- Twin measures 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen measures 88" wide x 90" long
- Fill power is 550
- Fill weight is 18-32 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp cloth as necessary
- Machine wash in warm water on the gentle cycle, using a commercial-sized washer
- Tumble dry on low heat in commercial-sized dryer, avoiding excess heat
- Check frequently for scorching and to ensure the center dries
- Remove promptly from the dryer
- Never dry clean, iron, steam or bleach
- Use a ventilated bag for storage between use
- Shipping & Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
ORDER TOTAL STANDARD SHIPPING
4-5 Business Days
NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Add $17.50 +
order by 6pm PT
Up to $15.00 $4.95 $22.45 $15.01–$25.00 $6.00 $23.50 $25.01–$45.00 $8.00 $25.50 $45.01–$65.00 $11.00 $28.50 $65.01–$90.00 $14.00 $31.50 $90.01–$125.00 $17.00 $34.50 $125.01–$200.00 $21.00 $38.50 $200.01 + over 10% 10% + $17.50 Gift Card only No charge $8.50
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- See our full Returns Policy page
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does Oeko-Tex® certified mean? An Oeko-Tex® certification means that this product has been tested to ensure that it does not contain harmful chemicals that may irritate the skin. The Oeko-Tex®100 class I certification is specifically for children’s products. With this certification, any textiles used to create our Down Duvet Insert are guaranteed safe for use with your child’s bedding.
- What is the Freshness Assured process? Our Down Duvet Insert follows this industry standard for cleanliness, with premium quality feathers selected and cleaned in the Freshness Assured™ process. The Freshness Assured™ process guarantees that natural fill in bedding products has been through the latest modern cleaning techniques. This cleaning process ensures that that the bedding is hypoallergenic, which means that it is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- How should I spot clean this duvet insert? To spot clean our Down Duvet Insert, use a damp cloth to gently rub mild soap into the stain. Continue gently rubbing until the stain diminishes or disappears, and then carefully rub the soap away with another damp cloth. Try to rinse the soap off without wetting any of the down inside of the insert. Allow it to air dry, or use a hair dryer on a low setting. Alternatively, you can place the duvet insert into the dryer on an air fluff setting.
- How can I make my duvet insert fluffier? You can make your Down Duvet Insert fluffy again a couple different ways. Hang it outside on a clothesline for a few hours, allowing the breeze to pass through the insert and naturally fluff the feathers inside. Or, take your duvet insert to a commercial drying machine and let it run through an air fluff drying process. You can also add a few tennis balls during the air fluff cycle to help the fluffing process. Make sure you check on the duvet insert and shake it out every 20-30 minutes to ensure that the down and feathers are evenly distributed.
- How do I avoid scorching while drying my duvet? If you put your duvet into a dryer on any heat setting, you risk scorching the fabric. Always use a low heat or air fluff setting when drying or fluffing your duvet. Check on the duvet frequently while drying to make sure it is not overheating. Never use an iron on your duvet, as that may create scorch marks.