Down Duvet Inserts
Bask in the soft comfort of our Down Duvet Insert. These inserts come in twin, full/queen and king sizes, with options for standard, luxury or supreme down. The down is encased in 230-thread-count pure cotton for the coziest and most luxurious finish that keeps the fluffy filling in place. Our duvet inserts are guaranteed hypoallergenic for comfort and are made in the USA using imported materials. Plus, it's Oeko-Tex® certified to ensure your room is free of synthetics and chemicals. Use our Design Your Own Bed Tool to mix and match our bedding with these duvet inserts, discovering the look that perfectly matches your personal style.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Luxurious and comfortable.
- Finished with box stitching.
- Double stitching keeps the filling in place.
- Filled with 70% white down and 30% Lyocell.
- Mixed with natural Lyocell fibers for improved resiliency and moisture management.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ to guarantee hypoallergenic comfort.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Enclosed in 230-thread-count pure cotton.
- Machine washable as necessary.
- Made in the USA from imported materials.
Dimensions + Care
- Twin measures 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen measures 88" wide x 90" long
- Fill power is 550
- Fill weight is 18-32 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp cloth as necessary
- Machine wash in warm water on the gentle cycle, using a commercial-sized washer
- Tumble dry on low heat in commercial-sized dryer, avoiding excess heat
- Check frequently for scorching and to ensure the center dries
- Remove promptly from the dryer
- Never dry clean, iron, steam or bleach
- Use a ventilated bag for storage between use
Down Duvet Inserts
|Each||$189 – $249|