Storage with style, this eclectic bookcase has open sides with cut-out geometric patterns reminiscent of cottage gates. It’s based on a vintage original, with fixed shelves and single drawer to keep favorite books and more on display and within easy reach.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried poplar, anegrie veneer, MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and ensures that the bookcase will endure over time.
- Finished by hand in our PBteen Simply White, which is a flat white paint, and our most true clean flat white finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features four shelves and one drawer.
- English dovetailed drawer opens smoothly on metal glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCTS POINTS
- Anti-tip kit included to help with stability.
- Bookcase: 32.25" wide x 16" deep x 71" high
Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 32.25" wide x 16" deep x 71" high
- Shelf (4): 27" wide x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf (4): 14"
- Drawer Exterior (1): 25" wide x 4.25" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 24" wide x 12" deep x 3.25" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 7.75"
- Clearance Under Bookcase 2.25"
- Weight Capacity (Each Shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight Capacity (Drawer): 5 pounds
- Weight: 135 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.