Sky Blue Fur-rific Faux-Fur Beanbag
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Long, luxe fur in a sky blue hue gives our beanbag standout style. The insert is made of recycled fill so it’s soft on the environment, too.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Plush beanbag inserts are filled with up to 50% recycled polystyrene.
- Faux Fur slipcover is made of 80% modacrylic, and 20% polyester.
- Recycled fill may contain a mix of dark and light beads within the insert. This is perfectly normal and safe.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The zipper on the beanbag insert has been sealed to protect the fill and ensure lasting quality.
- For best use, insert and slipcover seams should both run vertically; horizontal seams can make the bag appear flat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Inserts are not intended for use without a slipcover.
- Medium: 36" diameter
- Large: 41" diameter
- Slipcover and insert are available individually or as a set.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 36" diameter
- Fill: 7.5 cubic feet
- Overall: 41" diameter
- Fill: 13.5 cubic feet
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, remove interior components.
- Spot clean with damp white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- For best results we recommend dry-cleaning.
- We recommend removing keys on the zipper lock.
- Spot clean with damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Do not wash or dry-clean.
Instructions on how to fill your beanbag slipcover with the insert:
Note: This can be done by one person, but is easier with two!
- Unzip your Beanbag cover completely.
- Take your Beanbag Insert and place it on the floor (SMALL CIRCLE facing on the floor and Large circle Facing towards you).
- Take the cover and place the insert inside.
- Once the insert is inside the cover, you can shake it around until the insert fits completely inside.
- Close the zipper, turn the beanbag right side up, shake and fluff.