Performance Shimmer Shag Rug
- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Make your space shimmer and shine with this chic shag rug that’s hypoallergenic, stain-resistant and incredibly durable.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Tufted from 100% micro polyester.
- Our performance rugs offer extra benefits like stain resistance, improved durability for high tread areas and non-shedding so you spend less time cleaning and vacuuming.
- Backing is made of 100% recycled cotton with synthetic latex.
- Synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life. It does not present a risk to those with latex allergies and can be safer for people who are allergic to certain proteins.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Due to the inherent qualities of tufted rugs, shedding of loose fibers will occur. This will diminish over time. Vacuum regularly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush and on a low-power setting, to prevent debris from settling into the roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Attend to spills immediately. Blot with a clean, undyed cloth to absorb as much of the spill possible. Working from the outer edge toward the center of the spot, blot (do not rub) the area by pressing down firmly to prevent the spill from spreading and absorb as much as possible. For spot cleaning, apply water in very small amounts; do not saturate. If applying cleaning solvents, test in a small inconspicuous area before using.
- For general maintenance or stubborn stains, use an experienced cleaning service that specializes in hand-made rugs. Select rug repair shops also offer cleaning services.
- Do not dry clean. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
- To protect your investment, we recommend using a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the canvas backing and prevents any possible color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 3-6 months to promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug. Rotating your rug will also aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- This product contains synthetic latex.
- This is a Wool Pile Rug and hence Shedding of loose fibers will occur but diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3 to 6 months.
- CAUTION: Use Vacuum cleaner without Beater brush as it may cause damage to pile.
- Shipping & Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
ORDER TOTAL STANDARD SHIPPING
3-5 Business Days
NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Add $26.00 +
order by 6pm PT
Up to $15.00 $4.95 $30.95 $15.01–$25.00 $6.00 $32.00 $25.01–$45.00 $8.00 $34.00 $45.01–$65.00 $11.00 $37.00 $65.01–$90.00 $14.00 $40.00 $90.01–$125.00 $17.00 $43.00 $125.01–$200.00 $21.00 $47.00 $200.01 + over 10% 10% + $26.00 Gift Card only No charge $8.50
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our full Returns Policy page