Robin Mattress Set
You picked out the headboard, platform, duvet cover and shams. Now, bring home the mattress that makes your bed feel as good as it looks. The Robin Mattress is designed to provide the right comfort level for every sleep style, is crafted with eco-friendly materials and works with an innovative sleep technology monitor (sold separately) to bring healthy sleep and restful nights to all. Includes your choice of Plush or Cool Comfort Topper. To make life even easier, it ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 10" foam features 3" cooling memory foam gel.
- Cooling gel memory foam shapes to your body to help maximize sleep comfort.
- High density foam wall edge support helps prevent sagging and soft mattress edges.
- 8.5" pocket spring features 7 zone pocket spring arrangement provides individual spring comfort.
- Your choice of detachable toppers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 10" foam is made of natural latex with air holes for air circulation.
- 8.5" pocket spring is made with 7 zone pocket spring arrangement.
- 2.5" cool topper to keep you cool in the summer.
- 3.5" memory foam and tencel topper for a luxurious plush feel.
- Dimensions + Care
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" thick
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 10" thick
Pocket Spring Without Topper
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 8.5" thick
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 8.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 8.5" thick
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 2.5" thick
- Twin: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 3.5" thick
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 3.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 3.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- See our full Returns Policy page