- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Expertly crafted from solid wood, our Rosalie Wide Dresser boasts signature quality and show-stopping style. This vintage-inspired piece features a rich, weathered finish that's completed by hand. Tapered feet and antique gold drawer pulls are stunning finishing accents.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from poplar, spruce, particleboard, MDF (medium density fiberboard) and plywood.
- Dresser drawers have English dovetail joinery for added strength and heirloom quality with antiqued gold bail-style pulls.
- Added beech wood glides provide smooth motion for drawers.
- Water-based finish that meets stringent chemical emission standards.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Furniture is finished by hand in Brushed Fog. This stained finish provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Plastic half-moon stoppers prevent drawers from being accidentally pulled out all the way.
- Dresser features seven roomy drawers, three smaller drawers on top and four larger on bottom.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 18.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Top Drawer Front (3): 16.5" wide x 7" deep x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 15" wide x 14.5" deep x 5" high
- Middle and Bottom Drawer Front (4): 25.5" wide x 7" deep x 1" thick
- Middle and Bottom Drawer Interior (4): 24" wide x 14.5" deep x 5" high
- Distance drawers extend: 9.5"
- Clearance below dresser: 7"
- Overall Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds each
- Middle and Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 32 pounds each
- Weight: 127 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint -free cloth.
- When blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are right. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $139 $239 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our full Returns Policy page