The Emily & Meritt Rose Rug
- Two Day Deal
Carefully hand tufted, this luxurious, floral rug adds a touch of drama to your favorite space. Plus, it's yarn dyed to guarantee rich color and enduring style and design.For an ultraplush feel, pair it with our Rug Pad (sold separately). Designed exclusively for PBteen by fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, our rug captures their chic and enchanting aesthetic.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand tufted of cotton and polyester.
- Made with cut pile for a plush, velvety feel.
- Backing is made of recycled cotton with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Shag rugs will shed by nature, but shedding will decrease over time.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions + Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For a fuller look, run your fingers or a brush through the matted areas to lift the fibers.
- To maintain your rug's look, clip loose ends with scissors rather than pulling them off.
- Fluff before first use.
- To clean, we recommend regularly shaking the rug to remove dust or dirt, preferably shaking outdoors.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Rug will shed, shedding will decrease over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
ORDER TOTAL STANDARD SHIPPING
3-5 Business Days
NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Up to $15.00 $4.95 $30.95 $15.01–$25.00 $6.00 $32.00 $25.01–$45.00 $8.00 $34.00 $45.01–$65.00 $11.00 $37.00 $65.01–$90.00 $14.00 $40.00 $90.01–$125.00 $17.00 $43.00 $125.01–$200.00 $21.00 $47.00 $200.01 + over 10% 10% + $26.00 Gift Card only No charge $8.50
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- See our full Returns Policy page