Teen Wall Art
- Celestial Framed Canvas Wall Art $79 Special $55
- Love is All We Need Framed Canvas Wall Art $99 Special $69
- You Are One of a Kind Stretched Canvas Wall Art $59 Special $41
- Harry Potter™ Framed Art: Undesirable $79
- Star Wars™ Metal Concept Art, Death Star™ $159
- Star Wars™ Framed Story Board Art, Set of 3 $447 Special $399
- Star Wars™ Framed Story Board Art, Darth Vader™ $149 Special $109
- Star Wars™ Framed Story Board Art, Vader's Perspective $149 Special $114
- Star Wars™ Framed Story Board Art, Tie Fighters™ $149 Special $114
- Star Wars™ Canvas Canvas Concept Art, Luke Skywalker™ $99 Special $79
- Anna Sui Digital Fairy Print, Purple $79 Special $49
- Anna Sui Digital Fairy Print, Pink/Blue $79 Special $63
- Anna Sui "I Have a Secret" Hook and Loop Wall Art $159 Special $114
- Anna Sui "Ooh La Love" Hook and Loop Wall Art $159 Special $109
Canvas art brings an air of prestige and class to any room. Whether you're interested in purchasing prints or an original oil or acrylic painting done by hand, the rich texture of canvas will distinguish this wall decor, and make it a focal point of your living room, bedroom, or hallway. Regardless if this piece is intended for personal or public viewing, taking the time to choose the right background will increase your enjoyment of the art work. If you already have a special fine art piece you wish to display in your home, the next step will be to choose a location that will provide the perfect backdrop to the image.
Finding the Perfect Home for Your Art
The colors and formatting of your art will influence the color of the wall that will best show it off. Here are some tips for selecting the perfect home for your special piece of canvas art. An abstract modern art piece that features a mosaic of bright colors and geometric patterns will look great against a non-white wall. If you already have an accent wall in the desired room, it may be the perfect background for this painting. If you will be painting a white wall a different color to complement the art work, choose a shade of one of the primary colors in the painting to ensure synchronicity. When in doubt, a soft blue or off-white shade will provide a neutral backdrop to almost any piece of canvas art.
A landscape, portrait, or other type of illustration will have details that you wish to stand out against a neutral off-white colored wall. Similarly, metal or wood framed canvas art will stand out best against an off-white wall background. To see what looks best, lay the painting or print down on a single panel of the color you are considering painting the wall before you buy a single can of paint or painting accessories.
A tapestry is a unique and rustic style of wall art. These weaved textile art pieces will enhance the look of your wall as an accent and are also fairly cost efficient. You can make these at home as a DIY project or purchase them in local markets.
One More Thing...
Don't forget to evaluate the lighting situation of the wall in question. Canvas art should not be placed in direct sunlight but make sure that the area will receive enough light for you and your guests to enjoy your new piece of wall decor. If necessary, install gallery lights on the ceiling or wall to highlight the piece.