Teen Desk Accessories
- The Emily & Meritt Desk Accessories, Set Of 3 $39.50
- Metal Vine Desk Accessories, Set of 3, Pool $59.50
- Cork Desk Accessories, Set Of 3 $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Northfield Solid Charcoal $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Northfield Navy Dot $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories Set, Chambray $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories Set, Gray Dottie $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories Set, Blue Ticking Stripe $39.50
- The Emily & Meritt Fabric Desk Accessories Set $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Pool Ombre $39.50
- Fabric Desk Accessories, Photoreal $39.50
- Wooden Desk Accessories $35.50 – $49.50 Sale $14.99 – $49.50
- Wooden Desk Accessories $35.50 – $49.50
- Classic Wooden USB Tech Caddy $69
- Classic Wooden Phone Holder $29.50
- Cork Phone Holder $29
- Fabric Phone Holder, Northfield Solid Charcoal $29
- Fabric Phone Holder, Northfield Navy Dot $29
- Fabric Phone Holder, Gray Dottie $29
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer W/ Tissue, Gray Dottie $35
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer, Gray Dottie $25
- Fabric Phone Holder, Chambray $29
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer W/ Tissue, Chambray $35
- Eight Compartment Fabric Organizer, Chambray $25
- Wire Scallop Desk Accessories, Set of 3 $19.50 – $79.50
- Wire Desk Accessories, Set of 3 $12.50 – $59
- Golden Glam Desk Accessories $12.50 – $29.50
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Tape Dispenser $39
- The Emily & Meritt Love Pencil Holder $39
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Pencil Holder $45
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Easel Phone + Tablet Holders $49 – $69
- The Emily & Meritt Tabletop Frame, Gold Rectangle $39
- The Emily & Meritt Tabletop Frame, Black Round $39
- The Emily & Meritt Tabletop Frame, Black/White Stripe Rectangle $39
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set, Pool Dottie $39.50
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set, Black Dottie $39.50
- Printed Paper Desk Accessories Set, Gold Dot $39.50
- Isabella Rose Taylor Art Canisters $39 Sale $24.99
- Isabella Rose Taylor Rose Gold Task Lamp $99 Special $74
- Penn Task Lamp $39 Special $29
- Hi-Light Task Lamp $89 Special $65
- Hi-Light Clip Light $39.50 – $49 Sale $19.99 – $36
- Colorful Task Lamp $99 Special $74
- Shine-On Task Lamp $79 Special $59
- Shine-On Clip Light $39 Special $29
Nothing feels quite as good as starting the work day with a clean, organized desk space free of papers and other debris. If you haven't felt this feeling in a long time, it may be time to devote an hour or so to organizing your desk space. You'll be amazed at how much smoother your work day will flow once you know where all your office supplies are and your desktop is clear. Whether you work in a professional office or a home office, you will benefit from a little organization in your desk and storage space.
Below are some ideas for bringing a little more order and a little less mayhem to your day.
5 Tips for Organizing Desk Accessories
1. Take stock of the current situation of your accessories. While there are many office supply organizers available in stores and online, first you have to know what you are working with. There are a nearly limitless number of style and price range options when it comes to choosing a desk organizer or organizers.
2. Start a pen and pencil collection in a cute cup or mug. Point the nibs down to avoid a finger prick, and place it in arm's reach.
3. A paper tray with several layers of shelving will keep loose leaf documents in check. Label each shelf as needed for your work such as ‘Contracts’, ‘Research’, ‘Urgent’, etc. If you haven’t looked at a piece of paper in a week, make it a habit to file it away in a separate storage unit at the end of each week.
4. Supplies such as staplers, scissors, tape, and extra printer paper should be kept off your desktop and in a clear storage organizer against the wall so that they are easily accessible but do not get in the way of your daily tasks.
5. Back to school sales are the perfect time to get a great deal on stylish, modern desk accessories. If you already have enough of your own, remember that cute, functional desk accessories also make great gifts for coworkers!
How to liven your office to compliment your desk:
Find collections of artwork for your walls to serve as inspiration as you work. The best thing about a home office is that you can freely design it with whatever speaks to you; whether it's gold cup holders or a bamboo table.