Teen Wall Decals
- The Emily & Meritt Palm Leaf Surestrip Wallpaper $59
- Shiplap Peel and Stick NuWallpaper™ $59
- Brick Peel and Stick NuWallpaper™ $59
- The Emily & Meritt No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39
- No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39
- Floral Dry Erase Calendar $79
- Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $24
- Chalk Calendar Wall Decal $39
- Vintage Frame Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $69 Sale $39.99
- No Nails Paper Photo Frames, Set of 8 $39
- Vintage Picture Frame Decals $49
- Roommate Door Sign Decal $59 Sale $39.99
- Classic Door Message Board Decal $59 Sale $34.99 – $39.99
- Victorian Frame Dry-Erase Message Board Decal $49 Sale $29.99
- Dry-Erase Message Board Decal $49 Sale $39.99
- Classic Corners Wall Decal $39 Sale $19.99
- Scallop Corners Wall Decal $39 Sale $19.99
- Loop Corners Wall Decal $39 Sale $19.99
Vinyl wall decals are among the most versatile and cost-effective decorative accents on the market. Whether you are looking to create a permanent wall mural without the hassle of painting, or switch the wall décor design up with the seasons, decals are an excellent solution to updating the decor in any room in the house. Although you can find stickers at a lower cost, it is wiser to invest in vinyl since it is more durable and easier to remove from a painted surface. Children will enjoy this foray into home decor decision-making, especially when they will benefit from the process.
Decorating Children's Rooms with Wall Decal Art
Kids love the bright colors and fun designs of wall murals, so they are a great choice for decorating their rooms from infancy through the teen years. Regardless of the base paint color of the walls you can find beautiful designs that will become a focal point of the room.
Boys and girls will love to help in this home decor project, so be sure to include their opinion in the family decision. Popular designs include a giant tree with a vine winding around a branch, flower photo frames, animals, dots in various sizes and colors, and sports team logos. A design as simple as scroll work around the corners and one focal piece in the center of the wall can be enough to create an artistic feel to the room. For a girl or a boy, wall decor will show off their personality for all to see and enjoy. Their room will become their sanctuary for years to come and over time, decals can be removed and replaced as their interests change.
The wonderful thing about wall decal art is that you can easily switch the design as the child grows and their preferences and hobbies change. The design is really only limited by their imagination. Decals are even appearing on baby registries now as new parents realize their practicality for creating a homey environment without a high cost.
Custom Monogram Decals
While there are countless graphic designs and styles of decal art available, you can also create a custom monogram decal for each child. A manufacturer such as Fathead Graphics makes it easy and fun to design fancy vinyl decal stickers that feature custom monograms that a personal touch to each child's room. A custom design could be their name, birthday, favorite sport, or an inspirational word, anything that allows them to put their unique stamp on the room. These designs can also be changed as the child grows and desires different decor for their room.