Hard-Sided Luggage Collection
- Hard-Sided Rainbow Chevron Checked Spinner $199.50 Special $149
- Hard-Sided Rainbow Chevron Carry-On Spinner $149 Special $109
- Hard-Sided Charcoal Blocked Angle Checked Spinner $199.50 Special $149
- Hard-Sided Charcoal Blocked Angle Carry-On Spinner $149 Special $109
- Hard-Sided Navy Pin Dot Checked Spinner $199.50 Special $149
- Hard-Sided Navy Pin Dot Carry-On Spinner $149.50 Special $109
- Hard-Sided Pool Pin Dot Carry-On Spinner $149.50 Special $109
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Black/White Dot Checked Spinner $199.50 Special $149
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Black/White Dot Carry-On Spinner $149.50 Special $110
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Heart Icon Carry-On Spinner $149.50 Special $110
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Pinwheel Stripe Round Carry-On $99.50 Special $74
- Hard-Sided Rainbow Checked Spinner $199.50 Sale $118.99
- Hard-Sided Periwinkle Pin Dot Checked Spinner $199.50 Sale $134.99
- Hard-Sided Gray Static Checked Spinner $199.50 Sale $134.99
- Hard-Sided Gray Static Carry-On Spinner $149.50 Sale $98.99
- Hard-Sided Round Cat Carry On, Black $99.50 Sale $78.99
Hard-sided Luggage Collections
Whether you’re packing for an extended trip or just a quick overnight getaway, PBteen has the luggage solution for you. Our hard-sided luggage collections effortlessly combine style and function into one appealing case. You’re sure to appreciate the tough and durable outer ABS and polycarbonate siding, which will withstand the common thumps and bumps that tend to happen during travel. Who wouldn’t love the gorgeous colors and patterns of these cases too? There’s a case for every personality, from dots to pinwheels to tie-dyed patterns. You might even decide you need a few of these pieces to round out your luggage collection.
Consider the traveling ease you’ll enjoy when you use a spinner case. The four inline wheels roll oh-so-smoothly across sidewalks or the smooth floors of the airport, making your excursions just a little easier. You can also position the extendable handle in two positions for your convenience, and it pushes all the way down when not in use. These cases are designed for your comfort, making it possible to juggle other bags such as duffle bags and rolling luggage while you pull your spinner along. You can even throw beach bags and totes over your shoulder and manage everything like a pro.
Packing has never been easier than it is with a hard-sided luggage case. The roomy interior has plenty of space for all your essentials. It’s easy to find room for toiletry and cosmetic bags and even jewelry storage inside your suitcase. Multiple interior pockets make it possible to be neat and organized in your packing as well. You won’t have to struggle to keep your jewelry safe with these packing options. In fact, we think you’ll appreciate the interior features, such as roomy zippered compartments and stretchy adjustable straps that help keep your items from shifting and moving in transit.
Travel can come with unexpected rough patches. That’s why you need strong and durable luggage that will withstand the inevitable jostles that tend to occur. Whether you’re off to the beach with beach towels stowed neatly in your case or you’re traveling somewhere else, you can count on the superior strength and functionality of this luggage. Our hard-sided luggage is built to last, and the bold designs make it fun to travel with these cases. Not only will the exterior of the cases remain beautiful for trip after trip, the interior lining is 150 D-Polyester, which ensures rugged durability for many years. If soiling occurs, spot clean the areas with a damp cloth.
Keeping your luggage with you when flying is often desirable. This is why we have designed our spinners to be carry-on size so you won’t have to check these bags. They fit into overhead storage neatly of an airplane, and you won’t have to struggle with these cases as you navigate the airport either thanks to the inline wheels that roll smoothly and effortlessly. You can also carry the case using the strong handle on the side if you prefer. After you choose the color and pattern you want for your luggage, how about monogramming your case to make it truly yours? Personalization is available, and you can add a monogram or your first name to the side to place your stamp of ownership on it.
Travel is often stressful, but with hard-sided luggage, you can eliminate some of the negatives so you enjoy it more. Just knowing that your items are neatly stowed and protected inside these hard-sided cases should make your adventure more enjoyable. You can rest assured that you’ll get to your destination with everything intact, allowing you to relax and kick back while you’re there.