Teen Beach Towels
- The Emily & Meritt Mermaid Beach Towel $29
- The Emily & Meritt Cabana Stripe Beach Towel $29
- The Emily & Meritt Bed Of Roses Beach Towel $29
- The Emily & Meritt Palm Leaf Beach Towel $29
- Tie Dye Blast Beach Towel, Cool $29 Special $19
- The Emily & Meritt Shaped Leopard Beach Towel $39
- Sunnies Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Tie Dye Blast Round Beach Towel $49 Special $39
- Kaleidoscope Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Unicorn Rays Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Emoji Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Chiquita Party Pug Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Tie Dye Stripe Beach Towel, Pool $29 Special $19
- Tie Dye Stripe Beach Towel, Navy $29 Special $19
- Madison Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Medallion Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Tie Dye Blast Beach Towel, Navy $29 Special $19
- Anchor Splash Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Photoreal Shark Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Photoreal Sea Turtle Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Surfin Monkey Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Photoreal Palm Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Cloud Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Ocean Fish Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Dog Humor Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Board Short Palm Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Coco Loco Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Surfin' Grizzly Beach Towel $29 Special $19
- Kiss Me Flamingo Beach Towel $29 Special $19
Sunglasses? Check. Sunscreen? Got it. All you need is a beach towel, and you are all set for a trip to the beach or pool. Unlike boring old bath towels that your parents probably picked out, your beach towel is the towel that gives you a chance to have fun with prints, colors and designs. Sure, you could just use that old worn one with the kiddie characters from your favorite childhood show on it. You know, the one you took on vacation when you were 8 years old. But you are older now, and it’s time to show off your personality, whether you like sophisticated designs or something unique like a cat dressed up like a hula girl. At PBteen, we offer dozens of options for you to choose from, many of which can be personalized with your name or initials.
So, you know you want your towel to look cool. Bright colors look best no matter what pattern you choose. You don’t want it to embarrass you in front of the cute guys and girls on the beach, and you want it show off your own sense of style. But there are some other things you may want to take into consideration while you shop.
Your towel needs to absorb water if you plan to actually use it to dry off when swimming. If you plan to lay on it while you sunbathe or hangout with your friends and family, you want it to be soft enough for long-term contact with your skin. You also want it to be big enough for laying out or to wrap around yourself at the end of the day. At least 28" by 60" is a good size for the average person. If you do plan to use it in place of a bathing suit coverup or robe, measure yourself to find out what the minimum size you can work with might be.
When it comes to style, we have you covered. For something sporty that both guys and girls will fall in love with, look to our Rugby Stripe Beach Towels. At 32" by 64", they are roomy, and they are made from 100 percent cotton velour. The towels are even rated UPF 50 for UV Protection. Our Blue Floral Fringe Beach Towel is sophisticated enough for any age without compromising the fun factor. Rest assured this towel is safe to use, because it is Oeko-Tex® Certified. It is also rated UPF 50 for UV protection and 100 percent cotton.
If all you care about is having fun in the sun, we have beach towels to match your mood. Our Flower Power Beach Towel is bright turquoise and purple with white polka dots and a peace sign made out of tropical flowers. When your friends see this at the pool, they will think you are totally groovy. If you are more of a class clown, you can’t go wrong with our Coco Loco Beach Towel. It features a blue monkey in sunglasses playing a guitar, and it says “Go Coconuts” against an orange background. It will have everyone on the beach laughing.
Add an extra layer of personality to your beach towels by having them personalized. Just choose whether you want your name, your initials or some combination of the two. You can also select your Greek letters if you are in a sorority or fraternity or add a symbol like a peace sign or heart. Choose a font, ranging from classic to contemporary, and select a thread color – there are dozens to choose from. Your new towel will definitely turn heads on your next vacation or trip to the pool.